The Kaldor Centre thanks our supporters for the vital role you play in our work.
Every gift makes a difference.
Your tax-deductible gift today will help us bring sustainable, legal and humane solutions to the world’s refugees and other forced migrants.
There are many ways your gift to the Kaldor Centre will help our work. It can:
- fund the Centre’s on-going research on Australian, regional and global protection;
- help change the conversation on refugees by engaging the public, media and policymakers with evidence-based contributions to the refugee debate;
- encourage scholarship and foster reserach links on forced migration issues;
- invest in the thought leaders of the future by supporting our Emerging Scholars Network;
- support the Centre’s flagship Annual Conference, which brings together leading experts, practitioners and policymakers to explore challenges in refugee protection and strategies for the future;
- enable the Centre to host public events throughout the year, sharing insights and bringing a broader understanding to complex issues.
The Kaldor Centre's research is instrumental in shaping refugee policy globally and in Australia.
Our work is enabled by your support.
If you have any questions, please call 02 9385 4075 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kaldor Centre has an active schedule of public seminars and events. These events provide a valuable opportunity for us to communicate the Centre’s research and bring together those working on refugee and asylum issues. Please contact us if you would like to sponsor an event, either financially or in-kind (eg. by providing a venue). Please email email@example.com for a sponsorship prospectus.
Thank you to the individuals and businesses who have supported our work to date.
BAKER & MCKENZIE
GILBERT + TOBIN
HALL & WILCOX
ANDREW KALDOR AM
RENATA KALDOR AO
KING & WOOD MALLESONS
PENELOPE SEIDLER AM
PLANET WHEELER FOUNDATION
EMERITUS PROFESSOR HAL WOOTTEN AC QC